Wednesday, August 01, 2007

hee.

Finally got time to blog. Just finished ss hwk and sent to Ms Goh. That took me about 1 hour.

As i was sending her my work, i used my homework email. I saw Mr White's reply. i shock dao.Here's what he wrote.

Can you help me tell Jia Ni that she still needs to send assignment 1 and 3.

Thank you
Mr White

Wonderful. Guess when this email was received. 8TH JULY. Whats the date today? 2ND AUGUST. Omg, it's almost a month already but luckily it's alright now. I didn't land jiani in deep shit.

The topic nowadays is ' Who does JiaJun likes?' Many people are curious and dying to know. Some even take a person's bag and ran around the block, forcing the poor person to tell him. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. Hahas.

The both ck's are acting like detectives to track down who's the person, after i gave the hints. But it's pretty obvious isnt't it? Those who added me and her in msn should know by now.

i can already predict tomorrow's gonna be a boring day. Late return home again, Ndp rehearsal. Lalala. And, i cut hair le.

BY NOW ~~~

No comments: